Here are some great sweet love quotes and a couple of excerpts from poems:
- A hundred hearts would be too few to carry all my love for you. Unknown
- Grow old with me! The best is yet to be. Robert Browning
- Let your Love be like the misty rain, coming softly, but flooding the river. Madagascan Proverb
- How do I love thee? Let me count the ways, I love thee to the depth and breadth and height, My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight, For the ends of Being and ideal Grace. William Butler Yeats
- Come live with me and be my love, and we will some new pleasures prove, of golden sands, and crystal beaches, with silken lines and silver hooks... John Dunne
Once you've created the cards now it's time to get 'sneaky' and hide them in and around where your partner will find them.
Suggestions: sneak one into their wallet or purse, place one under their pillow, add one to their lunch bag, put one under the toothpaste or medicine cabinet or on the visor of their car, etc. Don't hide them so well that they won't find them but try to get the cumulative effect of a 'daily discovery'.